Sunday 3 March 2013

Keeping Kids Involved!

Fortunately my fiancee and I have a great family that understand what we are doing and the reasoning behind it. I have never once felt judged for branching out and starting farming by anybody on either side of our family. Might not be some of their 'cup of tea' but the support is always there.

The family members that we have that have new editions in their family really want to be able to show their kids the other side of the coin. Where meat comes from? Life, death and everything in between. A farm is a great place to learn the basics of life that we sometimes over look or take advantage of and I admire them all for trying to incorporate that into their lives. It can be something a lot of people don't take the time to teach their children. I think in some respects it can be something a lot of people fear as well and would rather stay ignorant.

Here is some pictures from our great day!










No comments:

Post a Comment